We know that music can be a powerful motivator but did you know, even at a subliminal level, music can have a profound effect on how we behave? Through studies carried out in bars, shops, restaurants and travel agents we have come to understand how music, particularly background music, has such an effect at a subliminal level and influences the things we do and buy. For instance, in a study conducted by industry data specialists CGA, they were able to establish that, of the pubs included in their experiment, those which played music saw takings increase by an average...Read More
Building a Better Bar
- Your customers and your music
- Making a good pub into a GREAT PUB
- Quiz Night Just Got Better!
- Push the Button Game – SHOT or NOT
- The Power of Music
- INCREASE PROFITS in your pub TODAY!
- Post Messages INSTANTLY To Your Screens
- Why an iPod is a BAD choice for background music
- Why you SHOULDN’T use Spotify for commercial background music
- 3 QUICK tips for getting the most out of your venue’s sound system